Our room tariffs vary between Rs. 4500/- to Rs. 8500/- depending on the room category selection, plus GST as applicable. For more details please, reach us on the contact details mentioned below, or submit the query form and we shall get back to you at the earliest.
1. Extra ground bedding can be provided on request. The charges for extra adult is Rs. 1400/-
per night and that for child (up to 12 years) is Rs. 700/- per night.
2. Home cooked, buffet lunch and dinner (fixed menu) are available. Prices per person for lunch is Rs. 400, for dinner is Rs. 450 and for extra breakfast is Rs. 250/-.
3. Snack, from our menu card, can be ordered separately.
4. Pick up and drop can be arranged for, at extra cost.
5. Driver’s stay – Driver’s night stay can be arranged at extra charge of Rs. 350/- per night. Meals can be provided at Rs. 150/- per meal.
1. If cancelling four weeks (from the date of your check in) in advance, we will refund
90% of the booking amount (less taxes if any).
2. If cancelling post four weeks up to one week (from the date of your check in) in advance, 50% of the amount will be refunded (less taxes if any).
3. No refund, if cancelling six days or less (from the date of your check in) in advance.
4. If you are booking through any travel agent or online platform, kindly contact them for availability and cancellation. The Chirping Orchard will not be liable for any cancellation through travel agents.
1. Carry light jackets, pullovers, woolen caps if travelling from April to September.
2. Heavy woolen and extra jackets are advisable for winters as the temperature may go sub zero.
3. Sport shoes, hats, sunscreen, insect repellant are important if you plan to go for hikes and treks
4. You will need raincoats in monsoon. Umbrella may not withstand the wind.
Do’s, Don’ts and Terms
1. Check in – 12.30 pm. Check out – 10.30 am.
2. Extra ground bedding can be provided on request. The charges for extra adult is Rs. 1400/- per night and that for child (up to 12 years) is Rs. 700/- per night, plus GST as applicable.
3. Driver’s night stay can be arranged at an extra charge of Rs. 350/- per night. Meals can be provided at Rs. 150/- per meal (fixed, limited menu).
4. Pets are allowed on our property. However, you need to inform us in advance so that we can make arrangements. We do not have any pet friendly menu. You may carry your pet’s food if necessary. Kindly do not allow pets to climb up the bed or on sofas. Our staff is not trained for taking care of pets.
5. A private bonfire can be set up at Rs. 500/- for two hours in the designated bonfire area.
6. Bookings are subject to 100% advance payment only. We accept payment through our payment gateway and NEFT. In case of cash payment, 100% advance payment needs to be done during check in.
7. Nearest ATM is 7 km away. So we recommend you to carry sufficient cash to fulfill your needs
8. Strictly no smoking in the rooms and the dining area. Please use designated area for smoking. Kindly throw the cigarette butts in the sand pits only.
9. Daily housekeeping service can be provided on request.
10. Kindly do not leave your child unattended. Our staff is not well equipped and trained to take care of children. Also, our property is not infant/toddler friendly. If you have any special meal requirement for your child, kindly inform it to us at least 2-3 days in advance. We will try our best to arrange it for you.
11. We all need to respect the tranquility of the hills and respect other’s privacy. Keeping this in mind, no music is allowed in the outdoors. Kindly keep the volume of your music low if playing it indoors.
|Standard Cancellation Policy|
|Standard Cancellation Policy||11 – 20 days or more prior to check-in time: 50% refund for accommodation||10 days or less prior to check-in time: 0%refund for accommodation and experiences booked|